Nikon D850 and AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR win EISA Awards 2018/2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 15 August 2018: Nikon is pleased to announce that the Nikon D850 and AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR telephoto lens have been named best Professional DSLR Camera and Professional Lens for 2018/2019. The awards, presented by the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA), demonstrate Nikon’s commitment to developing innovative equipment that helps photographers push creative and technical boundaries.
EISA comments for Nikon D850, winner of the ‘Professional DSLR Camera’ award for 2018/2019
The D850 is an outstanding and powerful full-frame DSLR that can handle anything the user throws at it, making it the stand out winner in this year’s Professional DSLR Camera category. Its 45.7-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor allows photographers to capture both high-resolution still images and full-frame 4K UHD video. The D850 can shoot seven frames per second at full resolution (nine with the optional battery grip) and has the same 153-point autofocus system as the Nikon D5, which allows it to track moving subjects reliably. The large and bright optical viewfinder makes it easy to frame your subjects.
EISA comments for the AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR, winner of the ‘Professional Lens’ award for 2018/2019
Nikon’s first lens with a built-in teleconverter is a dream come true for many professional sports and action photographers. With the easy-to-use teleconverter, it provides focal lengths up to 560 mm at a maximum aperture of f/5.6. The lens delivers sharp images throughout the zoom range, even when you are shooting at maximum aperture. Its effective stabilisation allows you to shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops slower than would otherwise be possible. The lens is fully weather resistant with a fluorine coating that protects the front element against water, dust and dirt.
EISA is a collaboration between 55 of the most respected international specialist consumer electronic magazines. The annual awards celebrate new products entering the market that combine the most advanced technology and desirable features with class-leading performance.
Please visit the EISA website for more information: https://www.eisa.eu/
For more information about Nikon’s award winning products please visit www.europe-nikon.com
- NIKON WINS FIVE RED DOT AWARDS INCLUDING ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ FOR THE Z 9
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.2.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONAL IMAGING AGENCIES
- Nikon is developing the Remote Grip MC-N10 for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON RELEASES NEW Z SERIES FIRMWARE AND HIGH-CAPACITY MEMORY CARD
- NIKON RELEASES THE UNIQUELY PORTABLE NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- OUR RESPONSE TO THE SITUATION IN UKRAINE
- Nikon releases Ver. 1.1.0 of the NX Field remote shooting system for professional photographers and agencies
- WARNING REGARDING SUSPICIOUS EMAILS IMITATING PUBLIC RELATIONS FROM NIKON
- REACH BEYOND WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S
- Nikon to release new firmware for the Nikon Z 9 flagship mirrorless camera